The Unique Blogger Award
- Kindly thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 3 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers for this award!
- Ask the people you nominated 3 questions.
The Versatile Blogger Award & One Lovely Blogger Award (both have the same rules so 14 facts about yourself in total if you want hehe)
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know you nominated them!
Thank you Hunida for nominating me. I am happy that you are one of the most genuine people I have met here on wordpress and I hope we always stay in touch ❤
The 3 Questions from Hunida:
- If you could live one week in someone else’s shoes who would you choose?
- Oh this is hard. Uhm, maybe I’ll try
- Do you brush your teeth in the shower or do you think that’s extremely weird?
- I brush my teeth before I hit the shower. Does that make sense? I also tried brushing my teeth while showering and I have no excuse as to why I did it but I did HAHAHA.
- Describe your handwriting. Is it big or small? Do you write in cursive, print, or a mix of both? Do you write in all caps or no caps?
- It’s in print and my proper handwriting (like if I’m in no hurry) it’s like italicized or something.
14 Things About Me:
- I have OCD, Anxiety and Depression but I’m still alive and a generally happy person.
- I like my friends here in wordpress. I like them better than most people I know in real life, to be honest.
- I write for a living and it’s not as fun as everyone thinks but I like it anyway.
- I have been working on improving myself for the past 5 months and actually loving myself more.
- I like thinking about things and it’s both a curse and a gift, I guess. I waste so much time and energy thinking a lot about trivial things or stuff that shouldn’t matter. For the most parts, I benefit from it I guess.
- I am an INFJ. It’s a Myers-Briggs personality type meaning I am introverted, I lean more towards Intuition rather than basing it on facts and experience, I lean more on feeling than thinking and I more inclined with my own judgment than perception. Or I can’t explain it so here’s a link: https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality you can also take the test and see what personality type you have! It’s fun and it’s like putting all the puzzles into place.
- I like music, art and reading than being outside and trying out different stuff and going into a lot of adventures. Though I am a bit adventurous sometimes but I prefer the comfort of my home.
- I am very trusting and forgiving. For the most parts, it help me sleep well at night. However, it also breaks my heart more often than it should.
- I am really very quiet and awkward in person. I come off as rude because of how quiet and shy I can be but once I warm up, you’ll have fun with me. I think it’s very common but in general, I’m really quiet and awkward hahahaha.
- It takes so much to make me angry.
- My high school crush is now my boyfriend for 3 years! Woot woot!
- I think I have a disease wherein I am so addicted with books that I keep buying only to have the unread books piled up. I am trying this thing called finish-everything-first-before-buying-a-new-book. Hahahaha
- I lost my high school best friends 24 hours after my birthday, they pitted on me and kicked me out of our group. It was a huge drama and my mom was so mad haha. I am not proud of it but I am happy everything happened the way it did. It broke me, it almost killed me, I almost killed myself but looking back, it taught me so much more that it compensated on all the hurt I felt. I guess I want to include it as a part of “fact about me” because if not for it, I wouldn’t be who I am today.
- I love my mom so much. I’d do anything for her.
My 3 Questions:
- What is your advice for someone who had a friendship break-up?
- Are there any regrets you have? What are those?
- What is the most memorable and proudest moment you have in your life?
I nominate you guys (even though I know some of you don’t write or answer things like this but..) because:
- I really value whatever you have to say.
- I’m interested in knowing you more.
- Sometimes, things like these award award keme is fun to do (hehehe)
Gerry – https://gerrytology.wordpress.com/
Ella – https://themetanoiastory.wordpress.com/
Stolen Cap – https://stolencap.wordpress.com/
Space – https://spacekoto.com/
Aubrey – https://misismommymaghapon.wordpress.com/
Eca – https://dungisatibapa.wordpress.com/
Jai – https://jirahlization.wordpress.com/
Chammy – https://chamsicles.wordpress.com/
Lothy – https://skepticalmommyblog.wordpress.com/
Kat – https://thekatalogue.net/
Justine – https://justineparagas.wordpress.com/
Meg – https://nocturnalmomtalks.wordpress.com/
Rhaine – https://mommyrhaine.wordpress.com/
Alona – https://withlovealona.wordpress.com/
Aysa – https://aysabaw.com/
Jolens – https://jumpingjolens.wordpress.com/
Amielle – https://loveamielle.com/
Keira – https://methodtomymelody.wordpress.com/
Krishel – https://iamthatsmallgirl.wordpress.com/
Ica – https://icamontemayor.wordpress.com/
Keso – https://simplysaycheese.wordpress.com/
Kate – https://bequietkate.wordpress.com/
Albert – https://albertsoriano2jc.wordpress.com/
Jheff – https://shadesofwanderer.wordpress.com/
Zheng – https://zhengfanminimalist.wordpress.com/
CJ – https://cseveneaj.wordpress.com/
I know I exceeded the number of nominees. Sarreh.
Also, do this when you have time. I’m looking forward to it hehehe.