I cannot believe that a lot could happen in a month’s time! This is where I’d say “what a roller coaster ride it has been!” and truly, it was filled with ups and downs and a dozen of tumbles and turns! My oh my, I can’t even explain how everything happened THAT fast but there’s so much to take away from bad and good experiences and I’ve got a ton in my pocket right now.
One month ago, I was slapped with the whole reality worth of more than 10 years of friendship and no that’s not something I regret, in fact I am happy it all happened. It just proved a lot of things about the universe and how life works:
- A person can have a full 360 degree turn because the universe wanted change.
- I do not know who I was 1 month ago. I keep on learning new things about myself now!
- A LOT HAS CHANGED and my soul included.
- You get to roll with the bad stuff first but see the good afterwards.
- The tunnel is LOOOOOONG and dark but there’s a light in the end of it.
- You get to learn the things you need to work on and you do your best to work on it for a better version of yourself.
- When a lot is lost, a lot is gained. You just have to look at the right things at the right time.
- There are a lot of things, a lot of people you missed to appreciate because you were too busy trying to appreciate other things that you fail to see what really matters.
- There’s so much hatred in this cruel world but there’s a lot of love to compensate it anyway.
- If you fight hate with hate, you will lose. If you fight hate with love, hatred ends and both can move forward.
- Sometimes, people fail to see the bigger picture because they are too blinded with hurt and that’s not a totally bad thing. It’s just something you want to change moving forward.
- Words, when spoken cannot be taken back. Always be careful with what you say even if you think it shouldn’t hurt others. Cause it might hurt them.
- No matter how long a time ago it was, if it matters for other people, respect it.
- Some friendships end and it hurts but if it’s necessary, then accept it and move forward.
- Friendship is deeper than how you think it is. It is bigger than what your heart can give.
Time and time again, it hurts to just think how it all happened so fast but I keep holding on to the fact that everything happens for a reason, that those who are meant to stay will stay and that everything is but a learning experience so I would be able to appreciate the fullness of life and it all goes better.
They say “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apology you never got” and I think it rings true to how I feel right now. Despite all these, forgiveness is the most important thing I can give myself and other people.
I still believe in goodness and kindness. Even if there are a lot of bad things going on in our lives, even if there have been a few hiccups, you can’t blame a bad situation to a person because more often than not, bad endings are just a result of emotional outbursts. People do not always mean what they say especially when they’re angry. People do not always mean harm especially when they’re hurt. People do not mean a lot of things and this is one of those.
After forgiving myself, I have forgiven everyone else. Though I feel like I may have a few more hiccups as life turns, I’ll be okay.
Live. Let Live. Let Go, Let God.