Let’s try my consistency when it comes to my “Weekend Update” segment for the Life of an Introvert
Friday March 17, 2017
- It was a super busy day for me at work. I scraped out all my pending work for the month of May and hustle like I never hustled before. I wasn’t able to see Kyx for a day (and night lol) because I slept at my Mom’s house Thursday night. So to give recognition to my hard work both emotionally and mentally, Kyx and I decided to have dinner at Roadhouse Texas Grill (I freaking forgot the exact name but all I know is Roadhouse Texas whatever) I had a Boneless BBQ Chicken with special rice and mixed buttered vegetables while Kyx had Flat Ironed Steak with Mashed Potato and Shredded Corn. I also ordered a glass of Mojito because why the hell not? Here are our food! It’s really good, the price is just right for it and I guess we both enjoyed it. I enjoyed it (I think Kyx did too lol)
- Work day for me again. I hustled and tried to finish as much as I can so I wouldn’t have to dread Monday so much LOL. My friend Dinah, brought cooked dried fish called Danggit (from Cebu) and we devoured those bad boys for lunch. I loved it so much! Good thing I brought red rice (I can’t eat white rice anymore. I know right, it sucks. Good thing there’s red rice haha) After work, I went out with a few of my office mates and joined them at the nearest Starbucks because Kyx would be 30mins late. After a good chitchat with them (I think we still talked about work but whatev) Kyx arrived and so Dinah and I said bye bye to our friends.
- We dropped Dinah off nearby and Kyx & I went to the dentist for our scheduled teeth cleaning. After that, we went home and did our own thing. I painted 4 little paintings while Kyx worked on his painting project for work. I also watched This is Us and fell asleep while watching. I couldn’t even remember what happened because when I woke up, I have no memory of Kyx telling me to move and all that. When I woke up Sunday morning, my paint materials, book, laptop is neatly placed on top of my study table. I guess Kyx fixed it hahahaha. (Aww)
Sunday March 19, 2017
- Happy Happy Birthday to my college best friend, Bea Bianca!! I made a photo collage for her and I’ll share it with you guys below.
- Woke up sorta brunch-ish so we weren’t able to eat breakfast. I just read and finished the book by Jennifer Niven called Holding Up The Universe. I love how light it is while tackling very sensitive and relevant life issues. The story is not too heavy to bear in the heart but it’s really deep and relatable. I love it! I loved it so much!
- We were supposed to eat Ramen for early dinner but Kyx is still not finished working on his painting so we had to cancel dinner plans. When he finished his painting, we watched a Korean movie. I liked it but not as much as I always did on other films.
My weekend pretty much sounds boring and monotonous, to be honest, I didn’t even feel it. Like it just swung by and the next thing I know it’s already Monday! Nonetheless, I like that I was able to do stuff I wanted for the weekend. I am thinking of cheese sticks to incorporate on my next weekend. Looking forward to it already! YAHOO!